- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
And Then There Were Two
March 17, 2010Posted by on
Something else happened last night at the Capitol Hill Club. Rep. Joseph Cao (R-LA) confirmed that he would signed on as a co-sponsor of the DADT-repeal bill being pushed by Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-PA).
As reported by Metro Weekly, “Cao becomes the second Republican to sign on to the Military Readiness Enhancement Act, joining Florida Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who has been a co-sponsor of the bill since its introduction in the 111th Congress in March 2009.”
I would like to highlight that Congressman Cao agreed to support this legislation only after meeting with the Log Cabin Republicans. The next day, he offically signed on. This underscores the need for Republican organizations to connect with Republican members.
Hearts and minds… one person at a time.