- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Romeo y Julieta
March 8, 2010Posted by on
Romeo y Julieta Coronas
5 3/8 x 42
Last Tuesday, I had the pleasure of enjoying a Romeo y Julieta Coronas cigar with a good friend, Tommy Jardon (@tommyjardon). We met up at Shelly’s Back Room where he and I share a cigar locker with two other friends. We were celebrating his birthday, so I decided to break out the good ones – the Cubans.
Sigmund Freud is attributed with saying “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.” Well this was no ordinary cigar. This was heaven on a leaf!
This was a medium bodied cigar with a very smooth, almost a creamy sweetness taste. It had a great draw, and burned evenly the entire way through.