- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Romeo y Julieta
March 8, 2010Posted by on
Romeo y Julieta Coronas
5 3/8 x 42
Last Tuesday, I had the pleasure of enjoying a Romeo y Julieta Coronas cigar with a good friend, Tommy Jardon (@tommyjardon). We met up at Shelly’s Back Room where he and I share a cigar locker with two other friends. We were celebrating his birthday, so I decided to break out the good ones – the Cubans.
Sigmund Freud is attributed with saying “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.” Well this was no ordinary cigar. This was heaven on a leaf!
This was a medium bodied cigar with a very smooth, almost a creamy sweetness taste. It had a great draw, and burned evenly the entire way through.