- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Romeo y Julieta
March 8, 2010Posted by on
Romeo y Julieta Coronas
5 3/8 x 42
Last Tuesday, I had the pleasure of enjoying a Romeo y Julieta Coronas cigar with a good friend, Tommy Jardon (@tommyjardon). We met up at Shelly’s Back Room where he and I share a cigar locker with two other friends. We were celebrating his birthday, so I decided to break out the good ones – the Cubans.
Sigmund Freud is attributed with saying “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.” Well this was no ordinary cigar. This was heaven on a leaf!
This was a medium bodied cigar with a very smooth, almost a creamy sweetness taste. It had a great draw, and burned evenly the entire way through.