- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 2 days ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 2 days ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 3 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 3 days ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Process Has Been Tainted
March 3, 2010Posted by on
“The process has been tainted.” That’s a direct quote from Rep. Bart Stupak (D-MI) speaking today to Fox Business saying unequivacally that he wants to keep current law on abortion. And if the Senate bill is what comes before the House of Representative, with its abortion language, he would NOT vote for it, and many other Democrats would not vote for it.