- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
ZENGO… You go!
February 20, 2010Posted by on
Wow! That has to be the first thought that comes to mind when I think of this restaurant. Before last night, I had never been here before. In fact, in spite of the many numerous times I had passed the place, I had never even “heard of it.”
It wasn’t until my good friend Darin, who was in town with his new fiancée, suggested the place that I had any inkling to venture inside.
Zengo, which translates to “give ‘n take”, merges flavors of Mexican with that of Asian cuisine. It’s adjacent to the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro. I couldn’t tell you what we had, because I didn’t do any of the ordering. All I know is that there were dumplings, sushi, tacos, lettuce wraps, and other delectables. The only thing I really didn’t enjoy was the tofu.
Will I go back again? Definitely! The problem is that I may have to wait until Darin and Cherie come back out to DC so I know what to order.