- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
ZENGO… You go!
February 20, 2010Posted by on
Wow! That has to be the first thought that comes to mind when I think of this restaurant. Before last night, I had never been here before. In fact, in spite of the many numerous times I had passed the place, I had never even “heard of it.”
It wasn’t until my good friend Darin, who was in town with his new fiancée, suggested the place that I had any inkling to venture inside.
Zengo, which translates to “give ‘n take”, merges flavors of Mexican with that of Asian cuisine. It’s adjacent to the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro. I couldn’t tell you what we had, because I didn’t do any of the ordering. All I know is that there were dumplings, sushi, tacos, lettuce wraps, and other delectables. The only thing I really didn’t enjoy was the tofu.
Will I go back again? Definitely! The problem is that I may have to wait until Darin and Cherie come back out to DC so I know what to order.