- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
ZENGO… You go!
February 20, 2010Posted by on
Wow! That has to be the first thought that comes to mind when I think of this restaurant. Before last night, I had never been here before. In fact, in spite of the many numerous times I had passed the place, I had never even “heard of it.”
It wasn’t until my good friend Darin, who was in town with his new fiancée, suggested the place that I had any inkling to venture inside.
Zengo, which translates to “give ‘n take”, merges flavors of Mexican with that of Asian cuisine. It’s adjacent to the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro. I couldn’t tell you what we had, because I didn’t do any of the ordering. All I know is that there were dumplings, sushi, tacos, lettuce wraps, and other delectables. The only thing I really didn’t enjoy was the tofu.
Will I go back again? Definitely! The problem is that I may have to wait until Darin and Cherie come back out to DC so I know what to order.