- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
ZENGO… You go!
February 20, 2010Posted by on
Wow! That has to be the first thought that comes to mind when I think of this restaurant. Before last night, I had never been here before. In fact, in spite of the many numerous times I had passed the place, I had never even “heard of it.”
It wasn’t until my good friend Darin, who was in town with his new fiancée, suggested the place that I had any inkling to venture inside.
Zengo, which translates to “give ‘n take”, merges flavors of Mexican with that of Asian cuisine. It’s adjacent to the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro. I couldn’t tell you what we had, because I didn’t do any of the ordering. All I know is that there were dumplings, sushi, tacos, lettuce wraps, and other delectables. The only thing I really didn’t enjoy was the tofu.
Will I go back again? Definitely! The problem is that I may have to wait until Darin and Cherie come back out to DC so I know what to order.