- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 4 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 4 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 4 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 4 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut…at CPAC
February 19, 2010Posted by on
In what had been fairly subdued morning and afternoon sessions on the second day of the CPAC conference, during a lightning round of two-minute speeches by ten or so young activists, one Ryan Sorba, of the Young Conservatives of California, decided to make an ass out of himself.
I’d like to condemn CPAC for bringing GOPride [sic] to this event. Civil rights are grounded in natural rights. Natural rights are grounded in human nature. Human nature is a rational substance in relationship to the intelligible end of the reproductive act of reproduction. Do you understand that?
Then a funny thing happened on the way to the conservative forum. The audience, at maximum capacity awaiting Dr. Ron Paul began to boo the asshat!
Civil rights when they conflict with natural rights are contrary… Will you sit down? The lesbians at Smith College protest better than you do. The lesbians at Smith College protest better than you do.
And they continued to boo! And then he finally sat down.
As a gay Republican, it was heartwarming to see that reaction from that audience. However, to be expected, there were some in the audience who did applaud the fucker.