- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut…at CPAC
February 19, 2010Posted by on
In what had been fairly subdued morning and afternoon sessions on the second day of the CPAC conference, during a lightning round of two-minute speeches by ten or so young activists, one Ryan Sorba, of the Young Conservatives of California, decided to make an ass out of himself.
I’d like to condemn CPAC for bringing GOPride [sic] to this event. Civil rights are grounded in natural rights. Natural rights are grounded in human nature. Human nature is a rational substance in relationship to the intelligible end of the reproductive act of reproduction. Do you understand that?
Then a funny thing happened on the way to the conservative forum. The audience, at maximum capacity awaiting Dr. Ron Paul began to boo the asshat!
Civil rights when they conflict with natural rights are contrary… Will you sit down? The lesbians at Smith College protest better than you do. The lesbians at Smith College protest better than you do.
And they continued to boo! And then he finally sat down.
As a gay Republican, it was heartwarming to see that reaction from that audience. However, to be expected, there were some in the audience who did applaud the fucker.