- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 5 days ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 1 week ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
It’s All About the Swag
February 19, 2010Posted by on
Yeah, I know I haven’t posted a lot in the two days since the CPAC conference started. It’s my first live blogging experience. I’ve taken a lot of notes from the speeches, met a bunch of candidates, picked up campaign literature, and collected some swag.
Speaking of swag, I must say that major props go to Jane Van Ryan over at EnergyTomorrow.org blog. On several occasions yesterday and today, she swung through the blogger’s lounge and passed out free M&Ms. Chocolate keeps the brain flowing.