- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
It’s All About the Swag
February 19, 2010Posted by on
Yeah, I know I haven’t posted a lot in the two days since the CPAC conference started. It’s my first live blogging experience. I’ve taken a lot of notes from the speeches, met a bunch of candidates, picked up campaign literature, and collected some swag.
Speaking of swag, I must say that major props go to Jane Van Ryan over at EnergyTomorrow.org blog. On several occasions yesterday and today, she swung through the blogger’s lounge and passed out free M&Ms. Chocolate keeps the brain flowing.