- Heaven help me! I’m waiting on an Uber driver with a 3.6 rating after only one month. #WhatCouldGoWrong 17 minutes ago
- My @AdamsMorganANC might get a little carried away sometimes, but they are nowhere as dysfunctional as the Dupont A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @IAMJHUD: RT & tweet now to #VoiceSaveDavon 6 days ago
- We’ve had a mediocre season, but we beat the Redskins twice this year. 70th time overall! 1 week ago
- #VoiceSaveJanice 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
It’s All About the Swag
February 19, 2010Posted by on
Yeah, I know I haven’t posted a lot in the two days since the CPAC conference started. It’s my first live blogging experience. I’ve taken a lot of notes from the speeches, met a bunch of candidates, picked up campaign literature, and collected some swag.
Speaking of swag, I must say that major props go to Jane Van Ryan over at EnergyTomorrow.org blog. On several occasions yesterday and today, she swung through the blogger’s lounge and passed out free M&Ms. Chocolate keeps the brain flowing.