- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
CPAC & Josh Mandel
February 18, 2010Posted by on
Josh Mandel is a Marine intelligence veteran who served two tours in Iraq and currently serves as State Representative from the 17th Ohio House District. He was first elected State Representative in 2006. He is currently running for State Treasurer in Ohio.
This veteran looks like he’s 27 years old. He appears to be on traction to be a rising star in a few years. I don’t know his chances this year, but I wish him the best of luck.
Oh yeah, and he’s HOT!
CPAC is hosted annually by the American Conservative Union Foundation (ACUF) and is co-sponsored by more than 90 other conservative organizations. CPAC is headquartered at ACUF and it is the American Conservative Union Foundation’s largest annual conference.