- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
CPAC & Josh Mandel
February 18, 2010Posted by on
Josh Mandel is a Marine intelligence veteran who served two tours in Iraq and currently serves as State Representative from the 17th Ohio House District. He was first elected State Representative in 2006. He is currently running for State Treasurer in Ohio.
This veteran looks like he’s 27 years old. He appears to be on traction to be a rising star in a few years. I don’t know his chances this year, but I wish him the best of luck.
Oh yeah, and he’s HOT!
CPAC is hosted annually by the American Conservative Union Foundation (ACUF) and is co-sponsored by more than 90 other conservative organizations. CPAC is headquartered at ACUF and it is the American Conservative Union Foundation’s largest annual conference.