- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
CPAC & Josh Mandel
February 18, 2010Posted by on
Josh Mandel is a Marine intelligence veteran who served two tours in Iraq and currently serves as State Representative from the 17th Ohio House District. He was first elected State Representative in 2006. He is currently running for State Treasurer in Ohio.
This veteran looks like he’s 27 years old. He appears to be on traction to be a rising star in a few years. I don’t know his chances this year, but I wish him the best of luck.
Oh yeah, and he’s HOT!
CPAC is hosted annually by the American Conservative Union Foundation (ACUF) and is co-sponsored by more than 90 other conservative organizations. CPAC is headquartered at ACUF and it is the American Conservative Union Foundation’s largest annual conference.