- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Florida SEN Update
February 9, 2010Posted by on
Former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio now holds double-digit lead over Governor Charlie Crist for the U.S. Senate seat. There is a new Rasmussen poll that shows Rubio has now jumped to a 12-point lead over Crist in the Florida’s Republican primary for the U.S. Senate, 49% to 37%.
There is another recent poll by Tony Fabrizio that shows Rubio leading Crist, 44% to 30%.
Adding more fuel to the flame, Rubio has agreed to a nationally-televised debate against Crist on Fox News Sunday to be aired next month. Crist has not yet accepted.
This is getting more interesting by the week.