- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Florida SEN Update
February 9, 2010Posted by on
Former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio now holds double-digit lead over Governor Charlie Crist for the U.S. Senate seat. There is a new Rasmussen poll that shows Rubio has now jumped to a 12-point lead over Crist in the Florida’s Republican primary for the U.S. Senate, 49% to 37%.
There is another recent poll by Tony Fabrizio that shows Rubio leading Crist, 44% to 30%.
Adding more fuel to the flame, Rubio has agreed to a nationally-televised debate against Crist on Fox News Sunday to be aired next month. Crist has not yet accepted.
This is getting more interesting by the week.