- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Florida SEN Update
February 9, 2010Posted by on
Former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio now holds double-digit lead over Governor Charlie Crist for the U.S. Senate seat. There is a new Rasmussen poll that shows Rubio has now jumped to a 12-point lead over Crist in the Florida’s Republican primary for the U.S. Senate, 49% to 37%.
There is another recent poll by Tony Fabrizio that shows Rubio leading Crist, 44% to 30%.
Adding more fuel to the flame, Rubio has agreed to a nationally-televised debate against Crist on Fox News Sunday to be aired next month. Crist has not yet accepted.
This is getting more interesting by the week.