- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Florida SEN Update
February 9, 2010Posted by on
Former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio now holds double-digit lead over Governor Charlie Crist for the U.S. Senate seat. There is a new Rasmussen poll that shows Rubio has now jumped to a 12-point lead over Crist in the Florida’s Republican primary for the U.S. Senate, 49% to 37%.
There is another recent poll by Tony Fabrizio that shows Rubio leading Crist, 44% to 30%.
Adding more fuel to the flame, Rubio has agreed to a nationally-televised debate against Crist on Fox News Sunday to be aired next month. Crist has not yet accepted.
This is getting more interesting by the week.