- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Oh When the Saints Go Marching In
February 8, 2010Posted by on
Last night was quite the show. Super Bowl Sunday lived up to its hype as being Must See TV! Super Bowl XLIV pitted the New Orleans Saints against the Indianapolis Colts down in Miami. It was the Colts’ fourth appearance, and the Saints’ first.
I’ve never really been a Saints’ fan. Growing up in Texas, my entire life has been spent cheering for the Dallas Cowboys – America’s Team. But with the Cowboys being knocked out of the playoffs, I decided to root for the Saints.
AND THEY WON! They won big!! 31-17.
My friend @PaulMangano last night said to me on Twitter, “When you start shouting ‘WHODAT?!?’ after the big game, you sound like a bandwagon Saints fan. Nobody likes a bandwagon fan.”
He raised a very valid point. But I had to point out to him that earlier in the week I stated that I was going to be a temporary member of WhoDatNation. You see, I’m a big fan of the city of N’awins. I go down most years to NOLA for Mardi Gras.
So, while the Cowboys are still my team, last night, I rooted for the city to which I give so much of my money to (Mardi Gras, Southern Decadence, JazzFest, New Year’s Eve, weddings, and other occasions).
So a final congratulations and a big WHODAT! to the Saints. You deserve it!
Lastly, laissez le bon temps rouler!!