- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
No More Dawg for Idol?
February 6, 2010Posted by on
The rumor mill is a flutter with talk that Randy Jackson’s days are number on American Idol. With Paula Abdul already gone, and Simon Cowell leaving at season’s end to bring his X-Factor to the States, Randy will be the last original judge on the show.
Some Hollywood blogs, including Popcrunch have said, “Randy was basically told that there was a very good chance he was not going to be asked back after this season,” said the tipster. “Now that Simon’s leaving at the end of the season, they are rethinking the roles of the other judges — and that includes Randy…..”
In a strange twist, could we find all three original Idol judges as the judges next year for the American version of X-Factor?
Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm…