- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
No More Dawg for Idol?
February 6, 2010Posted by on
The rumor mill is a flutter with talk that Randy Jackson’s days are number on American Idol. With Paula Abdul already gone, and Simon Cowell leaving at season’s end to bring his X-Factor to the States, Randy will be the last original judge on the show.
Some Hollywood blogs, including Popcrunch have said, “Randy was basically told that there was a very good chance he was not going to be asked back after this season,” said the tipster. “Now that Simon’s leaving at the end of the season, they are rethinking the roles of the other judges — and that includes Randy…..”
In a strange twist, could we find all three original Idol judges as the judges next year for the American version of X-Factor?
Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm…