- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 22 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
No More Dawg for Idol?
February 6, 2010Posted by on
The rumor mill is a flutter with talk that Randy Jackson’s days are number on American Idol. With Paula Abdul already gone, and Simon Cowell leaving at season’s end to bring his X-Factor to the States, Randy will be the last original judge on the show.
Some Hollywood blogs, including Popcrunch have said, “Randy was basically told that there was a very good chance he was not going to be asked back after this season,” said the tipster. “Now that Simon’s leaving at the end of the season, they are rethinking the roles of the other judges — and that includes Randy…..”
In a strange twist, could we find all three original Idol judges as the judges next year for the American version of X-Factor?
Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmm…