- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
February 2, 2010Posted by on
The hearing on the 1993 Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Clinton era policy and law is due to get underway in about 10 minutes after a five minute break. The committee has been working on defense budget issues for the last three hours.
The hearing room is packed, and quite star-studded. Lt. Daniel Choi is here, as is MSNBC prime time queen Rachel Maddow.
The political gay left and right are here. I’ve seen members of Stonewall Democrats, GOPROUD, and other Log Cabin Republicans other than myself.
It should get interesting.