- WTF South Texas?! 2 weeks ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
February 2, 2010Posted by on
The hearing on the 1993 Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Clinton era policy and law is due to get underway in about 10 minutes after a five minute break. The committee has been working on defense budget issues for the last three hours.
The hearing room is packed, and quite star-studded. Lt. Daniel Choi is here, as is MSNBC prime time queen Rachel Maddow.
The political gay left and right are here. I’ve seen members of Stonewall Democrats, GOPROUD, and other Log Cabin Republicans other than myself.
It should get interesting.