- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
February 2, 2010Posted by on
The hearing on the 1993 Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Clinton era policy and law is due to get underway in about 10 minutes after a five minute break. The committee has been working on defense budget issues for the last three hours.
The hearing room is packed, and quite star-studded. Lt. Daniel Choi is here, as is MSNBC prime time queen Rachel Maddow.
The political gay left and right are here. I’ve seen members of Stonewall Democrats, GOPROUD, and other Log Cabin Republicans other than myself.
It should get interesting.