- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
DADT and the State of the Union
January 27, 2010Posted by on
According to news sources, President Obama is going to mention Don’t Ask Don’t Tell tonight in his State of the Union address.
The White House has asked the Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), to postpone announcing a hearing that would explore repealing the law that bans openly gay people from serving in the military.
Here is my response to this latest development:
Mr. President, anything short of initiating a moratorium on the discharge of servicemembers on the basis of their sexuality until Congress has a change to act on the repeal of DADT would be unequivocally unacceptable.