- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More Bad News for Dems
January 25, 2010Posted by on
Real Clear Politics has Indiana Congressman Mike Pence leading Senator Evan Bayh by three points according to a new Rasmussen poll.
Fill-in Senator Ted Kaufman (D-DE) released the following statement today confirming he won’t run in 2010 to fill the balance of his Senate term:
“Serving the people of Delaware in the U.S. Senate is as fulfilling, challenging, and humbling as I imagined when I was appointed. But as I said at the time, I will not seek election for the balance of the term. I will continue to spend my time as Senator serving the people of Delaware and our nation and not running for office. It is a commitment I made when appointed, and one I will fulfill.”
That has led the Cook Political Report to move the Delaware Senate race rating to “Solid Republican.”
And it’s only lunch time.