- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More Bad News for Dems
January 25, 2010Posted by on
Real Clear Politics has Indiana Congressman Mike Pence leading Senator Evan Bayh by three points according to a new Rasmussen poll.
Fill-in Senator Ted Kaufman (D-DE) released the following statement today confirming he won’t run in 2010 to fill the balance of his Senate term:
“Serving the people of Delaware in the U.S. Senate is as fulfilling, challenging, and humbling as I imagined when I was appointed. But as I said at the time, I will not seek election for the balance of the term. I will continue to spend my time as Senator serving the people of Delaware and our nation and not running for office. It is a commitment I made when appointed, and one I will fulfill.”
That has led the Cook Political Report to move the Delaware Senate race rating to “Solid Republican.”
And it’s only lunch time.