- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
More Bad News for Dems
January 25, 2010Posted by on
Real Clear Politics has Indiana Congressman Mike Pence leading Senator Evan Bayh by three points according to a new Rasmussen poll.
Fill-in Senator Ted Kaufman (D-DE) released the following statement today confirming he won’t run in 2010 to fill the balance of his Senate term:
“Serving the people of Delaware in the U.S. Senate is as fulfilling, challenging, and humbling as I imagined when I was appointed. But as I said at the time, I will not seek election for the balance of the term. I will continue to spend my time as Senator serving the people of Delaware and our nation and not running for office. It is a commitment I made when appointed, and one I will fulfill.”
That has led the Cook Political Report to move the Delaware Senate race rating to “Solid Republican.”
And it’s only lunch time.