- Listening to one of my favorite bands in the word, LIVE! @Freaks4Live. First saw them perform at Tower Records in Austin, TX ~1991 #4SongEP 1 day ago
- The perception that divides you from him is a lie. For some reason you never asked 'why?' 1 day ago
- #FlashbackFriday - Higher Ground: Red Hot Chili Peppers (Stevie Wonder) dcbigpappa.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/fla… 1 day ago
- Protest going on outside of @ShellysBackRoom. Much better inside smoking a Partagas cigar. 2 days ago
- Starting a new feature: #FlashbackFriday featuring covers of popular & favorite songs on yesteryear. Every Friday around 11am. #TakinYouBack 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.