- Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer. She's a juvenile scam. Never was a quitter. Tasty like a raindrop. She's got the look. #80sFriday 6 days ago
- Last one of the day... 6 days ago
- This here's a tale for all the fellas tryin' to do what those ladies tell us. Get shot down cause ya over-zealous. #80sFriday 6 days ago
- Can you hear them? They talk about us. Telling lies, well that's no surprise. #80sFriday 6 days ago
- Watch out you might get what you're after. Boom babies strange but not a stranger. I'm an ordinary guy. #80sFriday 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.