- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 12 hours ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 5 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 5 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.