- Goodbye Ulah Bistro. @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5tPCaxGVih/ 1 day ago
- Final night before Ulah Bistro closes with @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5s-c31GVn9/ 1 day ago
- Winding down the night. #cigar instagram.com/p/5lbgSGGVkW/ 4 days ago
- Just finished Sense8. WOW!!! 4 days ago
- The South’s beloved Blue Bell ice cream is finally getting good news wpo.st/H1rR0 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.