- First time ordering @insomniacookies in @ItsAdamsMorgan. Time to get my triple chocolate chip on! Got one for my roommate too. #SidTheKid 7 hours ago
- RT @ItsAdamsMorgan: Adams Morgan Plaza Redevelopment Gets Green Light, With Conditions dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/… @AdamsMorganANC 12 hours ago
- Of course, 1.97 GB of Whitney Houston. 3 days ago
- 1.01 GB of Daryl Hall & John Oates (Hall & Oates). 3 days ago
- 1.96 GB of Guns & Roses. 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.