- RT @StonewallBllrds: Registration is open for Season 4 of Stonewall Billiards! Play begins Jan 23rd at Buffalo Billiards https://t.co/JwOOL… 5 hours ago
- RT @ktumulty: Worst. Confirmation. Hearing. Ever. https://t.co/b01jiaNZeq 2 days ago
- Kilroy was here! || Carrier parent co. says many of those jobs at that plant in IND will now be lost to automation. nyti.ms/2haGMVh 2 days ago
- Gen. John Kelly is an excellent choice at Homeland Security! 2 days ago
- ♬ 'Stand Back' - Nicks, Stevie ♪ 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.