- Side eye and throws shade! | RT @WashBlade BET and Twitter side-eye Madonna's BBMA Prince tribute ow.ly/22h3300uZha 15 hours ago
- When one awards show throws shade at another awards show. https://t.co/wwCEnGnQdq 17 hours ago
- Today's been an emotional roller coaster! Wedding reception for 2 dear friends, then find out that another friend has taken his life. #sad. 2 days ago
- Hello shellysbackroom ! instagram.com/p/BFmytHWmVm1/ 4 days ago
- RT @maroon5 #VoiceSaveLaith RT RT RT 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.