- We got the bottle, you got the cup. Come on everybody, let's get... 2 hours ago
- Excellent profile of my good friend Rek LeCounte in @metroweekly. metroweekly.com/2017/02/right-… @DCLogCabin @LogCabinGOP 3 days ago
- I would kill right now for a good chicken fried steak!!! 3 days ago
- First items packed for my trip next week! #MG17 https://t.co/PE4CJqhFe5 4 days ago
- Well done Stephen Miller. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.