- I guess @HRC wants McConnell to blow up the Senate like Harry Reid did. twitter.com/metroweekly/st… 18 hours ago
- RT @Deadspin: Why the vote to move the Raiders to Las Vegas wasn't unanimous: deadsp.in/hLIbkQy https://t.co/b3SSG0Z9Z8 1 day ago
- Can Elephants Learn From Failure? nyti.ms/2otkXE5 1 day ago
- The @dallascowboys Cowboys Sign Jason Witten To Four-Year Contract Extension shar.es/1Qg3bJ 1 day ago
- Here here, Congressman Ted Poe! politico.com/story/2017/03/… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.