- One of my favorites! MT @JamesRosenFNC 1st time ever: I'm on the @FoxNewsSunday panel this morning! Tune in on your local Fox station at 9a. 5 hours ago
- Hmmmm | RT @mowers Today's front page of the @UnionLeader. Endorsing @ChrisChristie for President #nhpolitics #fitn https://t.co/SXgOZljGbB 5 hours ago
- ♬ 'The Unforgiven' - Metallica ♪ moby.to/9ibezk 17 hours ago
- Have you guessed what album I'm listening to yet? ♬ 'Sad But True' - Metallica ♪ moby.to/9ibezk 17 hours ago
- Now playing: ♬ 'Enter Sandman' - Metallica ♪ moby.to/9ibezk 17 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.