- It's too nice out to be working inside. #DonDiego #cigar instagram.com/p/26ez6GmVpW/ 1 day ago
- RT @gregorytangelo: Thanks for taking the time to chat about @LogCabinGOP this morning, Gov. @ScottWalker! http://t.co/u0t6SFPBz8 2 days ago
- Me and @kaaydub aka Mrs. Viking instagram.com/p/24snJTmVor/ 2 days ago
- A view of the Capitol from the Canadian Embassy. @kaaydub instagram.com/p/24sEDyGVn_/ 2 days ago
- Having a great time at the GI Film Festival at the Canadian Embassy with @kaaydub instagram.com/p/24pezAmVjJ/ 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Plasencia
January 24, 2010Posted by on
7 1/8 x 42
On Friday, I met a friend for lunch at Shelly’s Back Room. After we finished our meal, I asked Mike if he would like a cigar. He graciously accepted the offer, and I went to my locker (#51) and retrieved two Plasencia Longfellows. Mike is still new to cigars, so I didn’t want to enundate him with something strong, that would put him on his ass when he had to finish out the afternoon back at the office.
I do enjoy the packaging of this cigar. It comes in a long glass tube with a cork. This Longfellow had a light brown Connecticut wrapper and was a mild to medium cigar. Again, Mike’s a newbie. The flavor was a somewhat earthy mix with a little sweetness and a little spice.
This Nicuraguan cigar is a good middle of the day smoke to share with a friend. And Mike, next time you’re getting something stronger.