- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
2010 Senate Update – FL & MA
January 12, 2010Posted by on
RedState.com is saying that Charlie Crist, the current Florida Governor who is running for the U.S. Senate is going to drop out of the race against former Florida House Speaker Marco Rubio. This, they say, is in light of the fact that Rubio has won every single straw poll of every single county in Florida that has had them so far.
Last night appeared to be no exception in the Pinellas County GOP straw poll. The importance of Pinellas County is that it is the Charlie’s HOME COUNTY!
Public Policy Polling (PPP), a Democratic polling firm shocked the political world Sunday releasing a new poll showing Republican Scott Brown one point ahead of Democrat Martha Coakley in the special election in Massachusetts at 48 to 47 percent of the vote among likely voters.
No, the irony is not loss that this is Ted Kennedy’s old seat. Nor is it not loss that the heavily Democratic leaning state legislature has changed the rules twice to assure a continued Democratic hold on their federal senate seats.
Did I mention that Scott Brown raised $1.3 million yesterday along?! Election Day in Massachusetts is one week away. The world is watching!