- This little jewel has been in my humidor for about a year. #PadronFamilyReserve #cigar instagram.com/p/BKrXukhjhi7/ 2 days ago
- OMG! Left the office an hour ago. Battery was at 24%. Cluster f&/k on K Street. Battery now at 10%. #anxious 2 days ago
- I predict a Cuban cigar will be had VERY soon! 4 days ago
- Thanks @andpizza for the early birthday present. Love paying with the &pizza app! 1 week ago
- Just a little mid day jam. ♬ 'Freak Like Me' - Howard, Adina ♪ moby.to/p89o3e 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Systemic Failure in Homeland Security
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.