- Here here, Congressman Ted Poe! politico.com/story/2017/03/… 22 hours ago
- RT @GorsuchFacts: Of the roughly 2,700 cases Judge Gorsuch has participated in, 97% have been decided unanimously. #ConfirmGorsuch 6 days ago
- Free hugs at Dupont Circle! #PutASmileOnYourFace 6 days ago
- I want your love and all your lovers revenge. 1 week ago
- So @RuPaulsDragRace is moving to @VH1. Is this the beginning of the end for @LogoTV? 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Systemic Failure in Homeland Security
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.