- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
2010 Senate: Florida update
December 16, 2009Posted by on
What’s going on in Florida? The once popular Republican Governor Charlie Christ who once had a 20 point lead, is now in a dead heat with former House Speaker Marco Rubio.
The Rasmussen polling shows Rubio tied with Crist at 43 percent. Fourteen percent of those polled were uncommitted to either candidate.