- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Double Speak: Obama-style
December 9, 2009Posted by on
When will Obama stop blaming the previous administration and start taking responsibility for his actions?
NOW (December 2009):
“Launched hastily, understandably, but hastily under the last administration, the TARP program was flawed. And we have worked hard to correct those flaws and manage it properly.” – President Barack Obama
THEN (October 2008):
“There may be other [TARP] plans out there, that had we had two or three or six months to develop, might be even more refined and might serve our purposes better. But we don’t have that kind of time, and we can’t afford to take a risk that the economy of the United States of America, and as a consequence, the world wide economy could be plunged into a very very deep hole.” – Senator Barack Obama