- Hello Denver! 6 hours ago
- Artist of the Day: The Black Crowes. Fave songs 1) Hard to Handle 2) She Talks to Angels 3) Remedy https://t.co/VXtVUlfRIr 1 day ago
- Soooo happy to see @thescottevans on TV again! And the unstoppable @VWOfficial !! #werk @DaytimeDivas #guilypleasure 2 days ago
- Artist of the Day: Shawn Mendes Fave songs: (1) Treat You Better (2) There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (3) Mercy https://t.co/ZLqFmEqEt8 4 days ago
- Sky opened up about 30 min earlier than expect. #wetpappa 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Double Speak: Obama-style
December 9, 2009Posted by on
When will Obama stop blaming the previous administration and start taking responsibility for his actions?
NOW (December 2009):
“Launched hastily, understandably, but hastily under the last administration, the TARP program was flawed. And we have worked hard to correct those flaws and manage it properly.” – President Barack Obama
THEN (October 2008):
“There may be other [TARP] plans out there, that had we had two or three or six months to develop, might be even more refined and might serve our purposes better. But we don’t have that kind of time, and we can’t afford to take a risk that the economy of the United States of America, and as a consequence, the world wide economy could be plunged into a very very deep hole.” – Senator Barack Obama