- Great job by @EvanWolfson of @FreedomToMarry this morning on @FoxNewsSunday. 16 hours ago
- RT @RealLyndaCarter: Happy #FourthofJuly!! http://t.co/B27WT12npJ 1 day ago
- Hey @AJFcigars, loving your box pressed #NewWorld instagram.com/p/4sfUCymVnE/ 2 days ago
- Enjoying a #NewWorld #cigar. Love the box press. instagram.com/p/4sci2TGVhK/ 2 days ago
- #AskBobby, why do you hate the Constitution? 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.