- As I head home on a hot Friday, it's time to get my groove on. ♬ 'Who Is He And What Is He To You' - Ndegéocello, Me'Shell ♪ 1 day ago
- It's a Blues Traveler kind of morning. ♬ 'Fallible' - Blues Traveler ♪ moby.to/sdix3t 3 days ago
- This evening commute weather has got me in Sade mood. ♬ 'Kiss Of Life' - Sade ♪ moby.to/v31llt 5 days ago
- It's a Stevie Wonder night. #SmileOnMyFace 1 week ago
- Heading to have tea with the Mayor. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.