- I guess @HRC wants McConnell to blow up the Senate like Harry Reid did. twitter.com/metroweekly/st… 18 hours ago
- RT @Deadspin: Why the vote to move the Raiders to Las Vegas wasn't unanimous: deadsp.in/hLIbkQy https://t.co/b3SSG0Z9Z8 1 day ago
- Can Elephants Learn From Failure? nyti.ms/2otkXE5 1 day ago
- The @dallascowboys Cowboys Sign Jason Witten To Four-Year Contract Extension shar.es/1Qg3bJ 1 day ago
- Here here, Congressman Ted Poe! politico.com/story/2017/03/… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.