- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 1 day ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 1 day ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 1 day ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 1 day ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.