- A great burn. instagram.com/p/3P3jBdGVpx/ 4 hours ago
- Lighting my #MonteCristoWhiteSeries #cigar instagram.com/p/3Pu0jXmVo3/ 5 hours ago
- No #TBT needed. #MonteCristoWhiteSeries #cigar instagram.com/p/3PubFnmVn-/ 5 hours ago
- Beautiful day to lunch at Logan Circle. instagram.com/p/3PCV0XGVk5/ 12 hours ago
- Honoring our fallen heroes with an#OpusX #MemorialDay #NeverForget instagram.com/p/3HymeRmVgT/ 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Pleiades
November 10, 2009Posted by on
Pleiades Paris Clemenceau
6 1/2 x 44
Smoked this mild cigar Sunday with @MattyCDC and @Ty_DC while sipping cocktails on my patio. This Lonsdale started out very creamy and smooth, built in body significantly as it was smoked, and ended with a hint of spice, wood, and mocha. All in all it was an average cigar. This cigar usually runs for $5-6 dollar a piece.
It continues to be a mild autumn here in the nation’s capital, and for that, I will continue to smoke on my back patio with reckless abandon.