- How can one be so tone deaf? | Kushner used private email to conduct White House business politico.com/story/2017/09/… #ButTheEmails 46 minutes ago
- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 1 week ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
October 16, 2009Posted by on
The weather in DC sucks right now! No, I am not exaggerating. This dreary Boston/Seattle/London-like DRIZZLE (a shout out to Finn on Glee) makes me want to go chew on a shotgun blast.
According to the weatherman, it’s supposed to be like this for the next three to four days. That makes me want to make him chew on said shotgun blast first.
At least the weekend is upon us. And more so, it’s TEXAS-OU weekend! I’m looking forward to beating the hell out of Oklahoma for the fourth out of five years. #3 Texas has a 58-40-5 record against the lowly #20 Oklahoma.
Looking forward to Colt McCoy putting the beat down on Sam Bradford!