- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 17 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
October 16, 2009Posted by on
The weather in DC sucks right now! No, I am not exaggerating. This dreary Boston/Seattle/London-like DRIZZLE (a shout out to Finn on Glee) makes me want to go chew on a shotgun blast.
According to the weatherman, it’s supposed to be like this for the next three to four days. That makes me want to make him chew on said shotgun blast first.
At least the weekend is upon us. And more so, it’s TEXAS-OU weekend! I’m looking forward to beating the hell out of Oklahoma for the fourth out of five years. #3 Texas has a 58-40-5 record against the lowly #20 Oklahoma.
Looking forward to Colt McCoy putting the beat down on Sam Bradford!