- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 6 days ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 6 days ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
October 16, 2009Posted by on
The weather in DC sucks right now! No, I am not exaggerating. This dreary Boston/Seattle/London-like DRIZZLE (a shout out to Finn on Glee) makes me want to go chew on a shotgun blast.
According to the weatherman, it’s supposed to be like this for the next three to four days. That makes me want to make him chew on said shotgun blast first.
At least the weekend is upon us. And more so, it’s TEXAS-OU weekend! I’m looking forward to beating the hell out of Oklahoma for the fourth out of five years. #3 Texas has a 58-40-5 record against the lowly #20 Oklahoma.
Looking forward to Colt McCoy putting the beat down on Sam Bradford!