- How can one be so tone deaf? | Kushner used private email to conduct White House business politico.com/story/2017/09/… #ButTheEmails 47 minutes ago
- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 1 week ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Obama & the Olympics
October 5, 2009Posted by on
Over the weekend, there was a lot of chatter about President Obama and the Chicago Olympic bid. First, I’d like to congratulate the city of Rio de Janeiro on their winning bid for the 2016 Summer Games. No matter what is said about their crime and poverty rates, they sure do know how to throw one helluva party! Carnival is one the biggest celebrations in the world.
Putting partisan politics aside for a brief moment, it’s only fair to say that BHO lost the Olympics. I say this by sheer fact that had Chicago been awarded the Games, all the media and everyone on the left would be shouting that BHO won the Games. Think about that for a moment. You know I’m right!
Now, que up that awesome 80s song by Duran Duran and sing along at the top of your lungs. Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand…