- Heaven help me! I’m waiting on an Uber driver with a 3.6 rating after only one month. #WhatCouldGoWrong 15 minutes ago
- My @AdamsMorganANC might get a little carried away sometimes, but they are nowhere as dysfunctional as the Dupont A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @IAMJHUD: RT & tweet now to #VoiceSaveDavon 6 days ago
- We’ve had a mediocre season, but we beat the Redskins twice this year. 70th time overall! 1 week ago
- #VoiceSaveJanice 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Obama & the Olympics
October 5, 2009Posted by on
Over the weekend, there was a lot of chatter about President Obama and the Chicago Olympic bid. First, I’d like to congratulate the city of Rio de Janeiro on their winning bid for the 2016 Summer Games. No matter what is said about their crime and poverty rates, they sure do know how to throw one helluva party! Carnival is one the biggest celebrations in the world.
Putting partisan politics aside for a brief moment, it’s only fair to say that BHO lost the Olympics. I say this by sheer fact that had Chicago been awarded the Games, all the media and everyone on the left would be shouting that BHO won the Games. Think about that for a moment. You know I’m right!
Now, que up that awesome 80s song by Duran Duran and sing along at the top of your lungs. Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand…