- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
A Birthday Celebration
September 11, 2009Posted by on
On this day of National tragedy, I also want to take a minute to say happy birthday to one of my closest and dearest friends – Duane (aka The Wife). Duane came into my life a few years ago as a mutual friend introduced us during happy hour at JRs. Duane had recently moved to DC from Maine and was job hunting as well as house hunting. That was 2003.
Six years later, he still remains close and dear to me. Sure, we argue, fight, get pissed at each other, and some times not see each other for weeks. But when we do finally see each other, be it at one of the bars or one of our houses, we always give each a big hug and a kiss.
Tonight, we celebrate our mutual birthdays with friends over dinner at Lauriol Plaza, and of course, many drinks along 17th Street. I am truly honored and blessed to have you as a friend. I love you, Duane. Happy birthday!