- She don't want no wild romance. When she's with me she only wants to dance. She wants to dance with me. #80sFriday 14 hours ago
- I don't wanna dance dance w u baby no more I'll never do somethin to hurt you though.Oh but the feeling is bad the feeling is bad #80sFriday 14 hours ago
- On the floor of Tokyo or down N London town to go go. With the record selection & the mirror's reflection I'm a dancing w/ myself #80sFriday 15 hours ago
- All the men come in these places & the men are all the same. You don't look at their faces. And you don't ask their names. #80sFriday 15 hours ago
- I want to bop with you baby all night long. I want to bebop with you baby till the break of dawn. #80sFriday 15 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Rep. Paul Ryan
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy
September 25, 2012Posted by on
“Now that it’s done, we should not reverse it. I think that would be a step in the wrong direction because people have already disclosed themselves. I talked to a lot of good friends of mine who are combat leaders in the theater and they just didn’t think the timing of this was right to do this when our troops were in the middle of harm’s way in combat. I think this issue is past us. It’s done. And, I think we need to move on.”
- Rep. Paul Ryan
August 11, 2012Posted by on
|For Immediate Release||Contact: Casey Pick
Congressman Paul Ryan Strengthens the GOP Ticket
(Washington, DC) – Log Cabin Republicans statement in response to the announcement that Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) will join Governor Mitt Romney as the presumptive vice presidential nominee for the Republican Party.
“Congressman Paul Ryan is a strong choice for vice president, and his addition to the GOP ticket will help Republican candidates up and down the ballot,” said R. Clarke Cooper, Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director. “As chairman of the House Budget Committee and author of the Republican “path to prosperity” that provided the blueprint for serious spending cuts in this Congress, nobody is more qualified to articulate a conservative economic vision to restore the American economy and stimulate job creation.
At the same time, Congressman Ryan’s 2007 vote in favor of the Employment Nondiscrimination Act and his consistent willingness to engage with Log Cabin on a range of issues speaks to his record as a fair-minded policymaker. Overall, while Log Cabin Republicans have not completed the endorsement process for the 2012 presidential election, this is a choice that all Republicans can be excited about, and which sends a good message about the kind of campaign Governor Romney wants to run, and the kind of president Governor Romney wants to be.”
Copyright 2012 Log Cabin Republicans