- Dearest @shondarhimes, can I please please PLEASE have more Hollis Doyle next season!? #THATISALL @GreggHenry88 @ScandalABC @ScandalWriters 1 hour ago
- Just completed a 1.88 mi walk - Now, if I can just get up EVERY morning and do this... rnkpr.com/a6lulq4 #RunKeeper 7 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Join us TONIGHT for a Kris Hammond for Council Chairman fundraiser. Visit dcgop.com for details. @DCLogCabin @DCYRs… 1 day ago
- Aretha Franklin is ALWAYS a good way to start off a Monday morning! 3 days ago
- This is ALWAYS a good smoke! twitpic.com/e8j7px 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Hurricane Sandy
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.