- Not a bad thing! | RT @politico The 113th Congress is set to go down as the least productive in history. politi.co/1bGdl8P 17 hours ago
- Wheels already falling off! | RT @GayPatriot BWAHAHAHA. RT @sunnyright: Charlie Crist's campaign manager quits wesh.com/news/politics/… 18 hours ago
- #SillySeason | RT @tomsherwood Candidates, campaigns, echoes of corruption. 2014 Mayor's race gets more interesting by the moment. 19 hours ago
- RT @TutoMadrid: James #VoiceSave 19 hours ago
- RT @NurseMattyC James #voicesave 19 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Frankenstorm
October 29, 2012Posted by on
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.