- RT @DCGOP: With thanks to @GaryKraissJr, the DC GOP now has an official Instagram account. It's also @dcgop instagram.com/dcgop 1 day ago
- RT @ScottRobertsDC: Kris Hammond @KrisForDC is running for @councilofdc chair in Nov 2014 - former #EckingtonDC resident http://t.co/NG2K7m… 1 day ago
- Just completed a 3.79 mi walk - AdMo to 16th St. Over to Georgia Abe to Peyeorth and Columbia Heights. rnkpr.com/a714kd5 #RunKeeper 2 days ago
- .@TroyAikman I miss having an amazing QB leading our @dallascowboys. #GoodOleDays #Superbowls 3 days ago
- Just completed a 3.51 mi walk - Walked back home from National Book Festival at the Convention Center. rnkpr.com/a70o47i #RunKeeper 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Dupont Italian Kitchen
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club