- Woke up this morning hungover, go to store to get breakfast. All these people jogging & I want to scream "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" 3 hours ago
- Let's get it on! @ShellysBackRoom #BirthdayWorldTour twitpic.com/ebw09d 3 hours ago
- Let's get this party started! ♬ 'Take It Off' - Ke$ha ♪ twitpic.com/ebuwf8 18 hours ago
- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain. You were holding hands and I'll never be the same. #80sFriday (This is for Lexa & Monique) 1 day ago
- Girl I can't understand it, why you wanna hurt me. After all of the things I've done for you #80sFriday 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Dupont Italian Kitchen
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club