- RT @maustermuhle: This Town, Part Deux (or is it Reloaded? A prequel?): wamu.fm/1jlhRxw 18 hours ago
- Lunch plans now made | MT @TastyKabob Morning kaboberz! We're on our way 2 Cap South, Tysons, Patriots Plaza, & McPherson square! #KabobOn 18 hours ago
- #FreedomOfSpeech. HA! | MT @kjwebb50 #Illegal #Aliens Caught Voting In 2012 Pres #Election In Swing State #Ohio... weaselzippers.us/2013/12/18/ill… 1 day ago
- Remember when Dixie Chicks said stupid shit overseas & the Industry stopped playing their songs & no 1 would buy their records? #DuckDynasty 1 day ago
- RT @GenNerd: Again, Robertson has the freedom to utter statements I oppose. He also has the freedom to suffer the consequences of those u… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Don Diego Playboy
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.