- Dupont West Moratorium Listening Session. #ANC2B 13 hours ago
- Just completed a 2.07 mi walk - Lunch time stroll. rnkpr.com/a31gszw #RunKeeper 17 hours ago
- Don't target me, bro! In front of the Dirksen Senate Office Bldg. moby.to/0p6k02 18 hours ago
- Just completed a 1.15 mi walk - Were it not for the breeze, I'd need another shower. rnkpr.com/a31d0jp #RunKeeper 23 hours ago
- Reminds me of Stevie Wonder. open.spotify.com/track/3SCpPeSG… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Don Diego Playboy
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.