- RT @maustermuhle: This Town, Part Deux (or is it Reloaded? A prequel?): wamu.fm/1jlhRxw 22 hours ago
- Lunch plans now made | MT @TastyKabob Morning kaboberz! We're on our way 2 Cap South, Tysons, Patriots Plaza, & McPherson square! #KabobOn 22 hours ago
- #FreedomOfSpeech. HA! | MT @kjwebb50 #Illegal #Aliens Caught Voting In 2012 Pres #Election In Swing State #Ohio... weaselzippers.us/2013/12/18/ill… 1 day ago
- Remember when Dixie Chicks said stupid shit overseas & the Industry stopped playing their songs & no 1 would buy their records? #DuckDynasty 1 day ago
- RT @GenNerd: Again, Robertson has the freedom to utter statements I oppose. He also has the freedom to suffer the consequences of those u… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Homeland Security
December 28, 2012Posted by on
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.