- I'll be there for you. These five words I swear to you. When you breathe, I want to be the air for you. I'll be there for you. #80sFriday 13 hours ago
- Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no. Don't masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no. #80sFriday 14 hours ago
- I knew right from the beginning that you would end up winnin'. I knew right from the start you'd put an arrow through my heart. #80sFriday 15 hours ago
- Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer. She's a juvenile scam. Never was a quitter. Tasty like a raindrop, she's got the look. #80sFriday 16 hours ago
- And just when I thought she was coming to my door, she whispered sweet & brought me to the floor. She said, "I'm only seventeen!" #80sFriday 17 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Homeland Security
December 28, 2012Posted by on
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.