- Your love is like bad medicine. Bad medicine is what I need. #80sFriday. 37 minutes ago
- There's a room where the light won't find U. Holding hands while the walls come tumblin down. When they do I'll be right behind U.#80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Why can't i live a life for me? Why should i take the abuse that's served? #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- How does it feel? To treat me like you do? When you've laid your hands upon me and told me who you are. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face and kissed her head. And dreamed of all the different ways I had to make her glow. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
No, YOU’RE an Effing Racist!
November 20, 2012Posted by on
This post goes out to my liberal friends. Not all of them. But they know who they are. They are the idiots who were going around saying that if you disagreed with or wouldn’t vote for Barack Obama then you were a racist. [roll eyes…]
On its face, that is a totally ignorant statement. But let’s follow their line of thinking for a second. So if disagreeing with and refusing to vote for Obama means one is a racist, then shouldn’t the same work for disagreeing with and refusing to vote for Allen West? Are the people of Florida’s 18th Congressional District racist? No. Are they many of the people who called Congressman West an Uncle Tom? Perhaps. But let’s actually call a spade a spade…so to speak. Does it only work when criticizing a black liberal? Are black conservatives not afforded the same rigorous defense? [still rolling eyes…]
Now we have a member of the House Democrat
ic leadership saying words such as “incompetent” are code words for racism. Give me a fucking break! In the case of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, the use of the term incompetent is code for lacking the qualities needed for effective action.
David Duke is a racist. There are many things you can call Senator John McCain, but that ain’t one of them.