- So take these broken wings & learn to fly again, learn to live so free. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger. You know in the end, I'll always be there. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Keep smiling, keep shining, knowng you can always count on me for sure. That's what friends are for! #80sFriday 4 hours ago
- ABSOLUTELY!!! RT @ShellysBackRoom: @DCbigpappa Happy Birthday!! We're glad that you're making us part of the celebration. 4 hours ago
- Day 1 of Birthday in full effect! Lunch w/ good friend. Tonight cigars at @ShellysBackRoom at 8; JRs at 11; then maybe Secrets! #ComeJoinUs 4 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…