- Up & at 'en! Trying an extended route I haven't done in a couple of years. Let's see if I can complete it. 1 hour ago
- Preach! | RT @DCHomos Truth http://t.co/9J4cJOBfAe 12 hours ago
- Now this was a great smoke! twitpic.com/e8wjph 12 hours ago
- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 18 hours ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 19 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…