- For all of you hating on old man Winter, just remember this quote, "Jesus, be a raindrop...or central air." youtu.be/a6tKJvWWDP4 1 day ago
- RT @DCGOP: Great turn out for @MarcMorgan_DC kick off event! Special thanks to the @DCYRs and @DCLogCabin members who came. #DCision14 1 day ago
- RT @nbcwashington: Boil water advisory issued in Northwest DC bit.ly/1lzDjPn http://t.co/VOHpbUeLHy 1 day ago
- RT @jaymeson: FYI- If you live in white lady land RT @dcwater: ALERT: Boil water advisory for portions of NW DC (map included) https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @politico: Poll: Obama approval hits record low. politi.co/NxK0mW (AP Photo) http://t.co/24YHsdbtg2 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…