- You can't handle the #! 3 hours ago
- If I were a #. 3 hours ago
- RT @maustermuhle: Clarity! D.C. DMV says old driver's licenses will remain valid until they expire, despite new federal law: http://t.co/wr… 3 hours ago
- Happening right now! @DCLogCabin meeting @GOP Tent Expansion? with @jillhoman & @Raffiwilliams http://t.co/U4LwIdrZEf 1 day ago
- Ok. Heathers or Mean Girls. GO! 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…