- Dearest @shondarhimes, can I please please PLEASE have more Hollis Doyle next season!? #THATISALL @GreggHenry88 @ScandalABC @ScandalWriters 36 minutes ago
- Just completed a 1.88 mi walk - Now, if I can just get up EVERY morning and do this... rnkpr.com/a6lulq4 #RunKeeper 7 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Join us TONIGHT for a Kris Hammond for Council Chairman fundraiser. Visit dcgop.com for details. @DCLogCabin @DCYRs… 23 hours ago
- Aretha Franklin is ALWAYS a good way to start off a Monday morning! 3 days ago
- This is ALWAYS a good smoke! twitpic.com/e8j7px 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…