- There's a party goin' on right here. A celebration, to last throughout the year. So bring your good times & your laughter too. #80sFriday 20 minutes ago
- RT @wbhulk: @DCbigpappa Pour some Splenda on me... 1 hour ago
- Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on. Livin' like a lover with a radar phone. Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- I knew right from the beginning That you would end up winnin'. I knew right from the start. You'd put an arrow through my heart. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Good morning and happy #80sFriday! Any artist requests? 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…