- Change of venue. Ended my walk at Dupont Circle. Smoking a Ted cigar and people watching. moby.to/yg2sru 37 minutes ago
- On today's docket: more work on my iTunes, a 5 mile walk, and a cigar at Meridian Hill Park. #GreatDayAlert 5 hours ago
- Shake ya ass! But watch yo'self. 18 hours ago
- You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
- Preach it, child! RT @dmcrawford I'm officially declaring the death of the word "PREACH." 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…