- Nightshades on a warning. Gimme strength at least give me a light. Gimme anything even sympathy. There's a chance U could B right #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Get a job... oh wait, there are none. RT @Alex_Earles Casual Friday! #lifeaftergraduation 1 hour ago
- HOLLA! RT @PhillyGinger Friday...enough said! 1 hour ago
- In the city ladies look pretty. Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Goooooood morning, and happy #80sFriday! Who's got artist requests today? 1 hour ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…