- . @MadamsOrgan is feeding me Biggie. | RT @BritishPat You know it's late when Pandora is feeding me 2Pac 48 minutes ago
- RT @TellMeDavid: @chrisgeidner @HRC Well his record isn't exactly a profile in courage. 59 minutes ago
- RT @chrisgeidner: Surprising and yet not surprising at all that Bill Clinton didn't mention DADT or DOMA when talking at @HRC. He doesn't l… 59 minutes ago
- It's always funny to hear white scream "hotel motel Holiday Inn." #justsayin 1 hour ago
- Back in the city. At @MadamsOrgan. On the 2nd floor with @DJayyyyyyyyyy. Tools need not apply. 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…