- Just completed a 3.51 mi walk - Walked back home from National Book Festival at the Convention Center. rnkpr.com/a70o47i #RunKeeper 3 hours ago
- Watching my cigar buddy @jonallendc speak at the National Book Festival twitpic.com/eb0jsd 5 hours ago
- I'm late for the National Book Festival! 6 hours ago
- She don't want no wild romance. When she's with me she only wants to dance. She wants to dance with me. #80sFriday 1 day ago
- I don't wanna dance dance w u baby no more I'll never do somethin to hurt you though.Oh but the feeling is bad the feeling is bad #80sFriday 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…