- Let's get this party started! ♬ 'Take It Off' - Ke$ha ♪ twitpic.com/ebuwf8 14 hours ago
- I saw you (and him) walking in the rain. You were holding hands and I'll never be the same. #80sFriday (This is for Lexa & Monique) 20 hours ago
- Girl I can't understand it, why you wanna hurt me. After all of the things I've done for you #80sFriday 20 hours ago
- So take these broken wings & learn to fly again, learn to live so free. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
- If you need a friend, don't look to a stranger. You know in the end, I'll always be there. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…