- And just when I thought she was coming to my door, she whispered sweet & brought me to the floor. She said, "I'm only seventeen!" #80sFriday 34 minutes ago
- Was it something I said or something I did? Did my words not come out right? Though I tried not to hurt you. Though I tried. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Guess what's back?! #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RT @maustermuhle: The D.C. Libertarian Party didn't get votes to maintain major-party status, is knocked back down to minor leagues. http:/… 21 hours ago
- RT @DCGOP: Happy Thanksgiving! http://t.co/j7fWA4CyDr 21 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…