- This is why I publically divorced Tony Romo last year. Bitch can't win in December! 8 hours ago
- Touchdown DALLAS! Now I'm heading home. 10 hours ago
- I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way... RT @BryanWeaverDC: It's another "bad-papa" production. @oblivious_dude @MariaTCardona 1 day ago
- Dear @shondarhines, next week is the winter finale of Scandal. I need some Hollis Doyle!!! @GreggHenry88 @Scandal_Moments 2 days ago
- .@CobaltDC Hey girl hey! I'm comin'! 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…