- The LGBT Community Should Rise Above Party Politics bilerico.com/2013/12/the_lg… @LogCabinGOP @DCLogCabin 7 hours ago
- RT @ezraklein: There is not a red America and a blue America. There is a "y'all" America and a "you guys" America: wapo.st/1jhDz5x 8 hours ago
- RT @elliott_echols Not surprised: Carney Won't Provide Number Of Young Adults Enrolled In Obamacare realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/12/… #tcot 8 hours ago
- RT @GreggHenry88: “@scandalprops: #Git http://t.co/lGqenOuLl7” Ol' Hollis hangin Like a damn shiny ball All I can say Merry Xmas to #Scan… 9 hours ago
- RT @MiaBLove: Follow this link to read my statement on Congressman Matheson's decision to not seek reelection: tinyurl.com/mthkyk7 #utpo… 10 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…