- Last night I had the strangest dream. I sailed away to China. In a little row boat to find ya. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Well today just got real shitty. Just found out my barber retired three weeks ago. #firstworldproblems 2 hours ago
- There is freedom within. There is freedom without. Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- And I meant, every word I said. When I said that I love you I meant. That I love you forever. And I'm gonna keep on lovin you. #80sFriday 3 hours ago
- Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy. She wants him so badly. Knows what she wants to be. #80sFriday 4 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…