- I wonder what this is about? Oh that right! I'm being sued for "malicious interference." Excuse me while I LOL. twitpic.com/eavb69 49 minutes ago
- ♬ 'Iko Iko' - The Belle Stars ♪ 10 hours ago
- It's an Iko Iko morning. Who has your favorite cover of the song? 10 hours ago
- New roommate has been found. The beatings shall commence on Monday! 11 hours ago
- It's go time! twitpic.com/eaui4b 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…