- Accidental Racist | open.spotify.com/track/23q6Nowh… 8 hours ago
- Right now, I could use some Shirley Q. Liquor or the wisdom of Lady Chablis. #HiYouDurrin #ShutYoMouth 10 hours ago
- Hollis Doyle is the new JR Ewing. @ScandalABC @Scandal_Moments @GreggHenry88 1 day ago
- RT @Scandal_Moments The Cast of Scandal Shocks the Audience with the 2nd Season Finale Ending! tmblr.co/ZgI7IvlIYp_N @dmcrawford 1 day ago
- Walked a total of 5.5 miles today. #NotTooShabby 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…