- Who's going to New Orleans this weekend, or anytime soon? 9 hours ago
- "It’s like you’re looking for John Coltrane and you get Kenny G in brown skin.” 1 day ago
- This is good humor | MT @UKinUSA Commemorating the 200th anniv of burning the White House. Only sparklers this time! http://t.co/QOVNGxtul5 1 day ago
- When u came n the air went out & every shadow filled up w/ doubt. I don’t know who u think u r, but before the night is through #lastfang 2 days ago
- It's a Thomas Crown Affair night. 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…