- #cosponsor #cosign #ditto | RT @BretBaier: Welcome to @Twitter @georgewillf! 22 hours ago
- RT @maustermuhle: This Town, Part Deux (or is it Reloaded? A prequel?): wamu.fm/1jlhRxw 2 days ago
- Lunch plans now made | MT @TastyKabob Morning kaboberz! We're on our way 2 Cap South, Tysons, Patriots Plaza, & McPherson square! #KabobOn 2 days ago
- #FreedomOfSpeech. HA! | MT @kjwebb50 #Illegal #Aliens Caught Voting In 2012 Pres #Election In Swing State #Ohio... weaselzippers.us/2013/12/18/ill… 2 days ago
- Remember when Dixie Chicks said stupid shit overseas & the Industry stopped playing their songs & no 1 would buy their records? #DuckDynasty 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…