- The @Redskins should pull media credentials for every org that refuses to use their proper name. 15 hours ago
- Turn down for what?! instagram.com/p/sBlz4MGVvY/ 16 hours ago
- This is gonna be the start to a good night! #MyFather #cigar instagram.com/p/sBi49SmVqy/ 16 hours ago
- I see him on the TV preachin' 'bout the promised land. He tells me to believe in Jesus & steals the money from my hand. #80sFriday 21 hours ago
- I'm gonna take you by surprise and make you realize, Amanda. I'm gonna tell you right away, I can't wait another day, Amanda #80sFriday 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…