- And we danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced. We were liars in love and we danced. Swept away for a moment by chance. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Is Kirsten Gillibrand only hiding the identities of the male senators who sexually harassed her because they are Democrats… 2 hours ago
- Well my friends, the time has come. Raise the roof and have some fun. Throw away the work to be done. Let the music play on. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last. So when the night falls, mMy lonely heart calls. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- We started dancing and love put us into a groove. But then there was somebody new. What does love want me to do? #80sFriday 3 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…