- She was more like a beauty queen from movie scene. I said don't mind what do you that I am the one? #80sFriday 30 minutes ago
- All I wish is to be alone. Stay away, don't U invade my home. Best off if you hang outside. Don't come in, I'll only run & hide. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- Private eyes. They're watching you! They see your every move. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- I always feel like somebody's watching me! #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- Woke up the next morning. Nikki wasn't there. Looked all over, all I found was her phone number on the stairs. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Don Diego Playboy (Hurricane Sandy Edition)
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.