- Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in. I wanna quit the fight. Then one look at you baby & everything's alright. #80sFriday 4 hours ago
- I don't need to be the king of the world. As long as i'm the hero of this little girl. Heaven isn't too far away. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- Don't ask me what you know is true. Don't need to tell you, I love your precious heart. #80sFriday 5 hours ago
- You know I'm a dreamer, but my heart's of gold. I had to run away high so I wouldn't come home low. #80sFriday 6 hours ago
- Good morning and happy #80sFriday! This week's theme is POWER BALLADS. Send those requests in. 7 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Don Diego Playboy (Hurricane Sandy Edition)
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.