- And we danced like a wave on the ocean, romanced. We were liars in love and we danced. Swept away for a moment by chance. #80sFriday 1 hour ago
- RT @FrankLuntz: Is Kirsten Gillibrand only hiding the identities of the male senators who sexually harassed her because they are Democrats… 2 hours ago
- Well my friends, the time has come. Raise the roof and have some fun. Throw away the work to be done. Let the music play on. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last. So when the night falls, mMy lonely heart calls. #80sFriday 2 hours ago
- We started dancing and love put us into a groove. But then there was somebody new. What does love want me to do? #80sFriday 3 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Don Diego Playboy (Hurricane Sandy Edition)
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.