- .@CobaltDC Hey girl hey! I'm comin'! 7 hours ago
- How bout we let the ppl of FL decide? MT @politico Family of late FL Rep BillYoung is split on who should replace him politi.co/1aH9fXI 7 hours ago
- What an uninspiring day. 19 hours ago
- Why should CNN (Cable News Network) show news? MTV (Music Television) hasn't played music videos for years. 1 day ago
- WINNING! | RT @BretBaier: Tonight on the #SpecialReport panel we have George Will, @kirstenpowers10 and @krauthammer! http://t.co/rcrDvQZSoI 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Don Diego Playboy (Hurricane Sandy Edition)
October 29, 2012Posted by on
Having spent the last day inside, and knowing that I likely won’t be going anywhere for the next day or so, I decided to join the few other idiots outside. But don’t worry, I didn’t venture very far. I bundled up, made a giant cup of coffee, and strolled 100 yards or so to my bench near my apartment.
With towel and umbrella in hand, I collected a Don Diego Playboy from my humidor and I perched myself down for a quick smoke. I mean, it might be days until I can enjoy another cigar!
With a steady pour of rain coming down from the sky, and wind gusts approaching 30 mph, I enjoyed this mild bodied smoke. With its Connecticut wrapper, this Lonsdale went great with my Starbucks Italian Roast, my second cup of the day, and helping of Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 10. It had a very smooth draw with an even burn, but was still a bit lacking. The cold air didn’t help.